Texas WIC classes are packed with wonderful tips from experts. Included are sessions on everything from how to make a recipe using WIC foods to story time for your little one. Use the link below to Texas WIC to sign up for the free classes.
Here is a glance at some of the FREE upcoming LIVE ONLINE classes that can be taken from the comfort of your own home:
- Ask the Expert about Breastfeeding and Pumping – Tuesday, February 21st at 3:00PM If you are pregnant or recently gave birth, join us for a weekly discussion on breastfeeding topics. Bring your support person and meet with our breastfeeding experts, as they dive into everything you need to know about breastfeeding, pumping and bottle feeding.
- Live Storytime with Zobey – Wednesday, February 22nd at 9:30AM Join us for a LIVE story time with our special guest, Zobey! We’ll be reading a great children’s book and learn about colors, numbers, and how fruits and veggies grow in a garden!
- Live Discussion on Introducing Your Baby to Foods – Wednesday, February 22nd at 11:00AM Introducing solid food is an exciting adventure, but we know it can be overwhelming! If you have a baby who is getting ready to start solid foods, or has recently started, join us for a LIVE discussion about introducing solid foods.
- Live Discussion on a Gentle Approach to Weaning from Breastfeeding – Thursday, February 23rd at 10:00AM Wondering when and how to stop breastfeeding your baby? Join us for a LIVE discussion about weaning from the breast, featuring a special guest expert!
- Live Pregnancy Discussion: What to Eat When You Are Expecting – Thursday, February 23rd at 12:00PM You’ve probably heard a lot of different advice about pregnancy, making it hard to know what’s best when it comes to nutrition, health and preparing for your new baby. Join us for a LIVE discussion on eating well during pregnancy featuring a special guest expert!
To register for these events, and see additional WIC Click & Learn Classes visit Texas WIC online at: https://texaswic.org/online-classes